Sunday 14 June 2015

My Scary Nightmare

In the middle of the night while I was asleep I had a very scary nightmare! It was about me and mum and I was still asleep then Mum and I we heard a sound.  We saw four ghosts, two zombies, 15 spiders and five werewolf's and eight witches.  The fifteen spiders had magic and they could turn everything black, white and grey.  The ghosts turned invisible.  My Mum hates the fifteen spiders even the two spiders that make you forget everything!  I hate the werewolf's they have purple eyes. Mum had a bubble which made us safe.  I went out of the bubble and I got a sword for Mum and a sword for me.  Mum's sword was called the blood sword and mine was called the fire sword!!!  I killed the werewolf's and Mum killed the rest.

2 comments:

  1. Yikes ! What a spooky dream! Glad to see us girls could look after ourselves! :) x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cool Greer Its not that simple fighting monsters you know. Cool story but Bad nightmare hope you don't get any more of those.

    ReplyDelete